As a lover of all things edible, I spend a lot of time thinking about food in one way or another. I spend my time either planning parties around food, capturing the beauty of food through my camera lens, or experimenting with recipes.
I am continually on the hunt for a reason to host a party or on the lookout for an opportunity to join a party. There is no party without food, right?
When I am not obsessing over food, I am caught up in the throws of being a mother to 3 children ages 6 and under and being a supportive and loving partner to my husband.
- I have an extensive Prince music collection
- I started a stock investment club for women
- I won a trip to the Caribbean after winning a dance competition
- One of my dream jobs is to be the weather girl
- I was a member of a traveling choir in college
- While in college, I had plans to be a biomedical engineer
- I am a certified financial counselor
- My wedding was held in Italy
- I love cheese and will eat it for dessert
My current ventures include being a mother, event stylist, party planner, and aspiring photographer.
This site is a place to share the things that inspire me and a place to share my journey to become a better photographer.
If you would like to contact me to assist you (or have questions) with designing your event, click here to send me an email or use the contact box in the right sidebar.
I invite you view my collection of dessert tables and party decor designs.
Thanks for stopping by....